Standard Shipping & Handling Rates
Standard shipping rates apply to delivery addresses within the contiguous United States only. We ship within the United States and Canada.
We do not ship to any other country at this time.
| $75 or more
| *Rates are subject to change.
We offer free shipping on all orders totaling $75 or more after coupons and discounts are applied. Free shipping is standard shipping to the continental United States. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, US Territories, and APO/FPO are not eligible for free shipping. Free shipping does not apply to any item/s that requires freight delivery.
Standard Shipping Times
Please allow 4-14 days for Standard Delivery. For faster service, select Priority service. You may also pick-up at our store in Medford, Oregon. Orders may be sent USPS, UPS, or by freight carrier.
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Ordered placed on weekdays by 1pm PST, will usually be shipped the same day. Processing and shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays.
Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and APO/FPO Shipping
Most items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and APO/FPO addresses. Only specific shipping options may be available for some addresses. We will contact you if there are questions or concerns prior to shipping.
Shipping for standard size items is $26.95 for all APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico orders. The size and weight of item/s may incur additional shipping costs.
Add $10.00 to the above Standard Shipping Rates for all Canadian orders that can be shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
Packages will be sent First Class Mail unless size prohibits it. Then, packages will be shipped USPS Priority. Customer is responsible for all applicable government taxes, duties, custom fees, and broker fees.
We offer USPS Priority for items that are needed faster than Standard Shipping times.
The cost is Standard Shipping plus an additional $8. Orders will typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
The following applies to orders being shipped USPS Priority:
*Expedited shipping is only available for the contiguous United States.
- No weekend or holiday delivery
- No PO Boxes
- No Large Item Delivery products
- No products with shipping restrictions
You will be emailed the tracking number once your order is shipped. You may also log into your account and find your order details here
The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination. (This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk.) The first package scan may not be until delivery. (If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, please do not be concerned.)
Availability Estimate Definitions
Here's a list of availability estimates you may see while shopping on ShopJoya.com. These estimates apply only to items sold and shipped by ShopJoya.com. If the availability of an item changes after you place your order, we'll send you an e-mail.
In Stock: The item is on hand in our warehouse or at least one fulfillment center, and we expect to be able to prepare this item for shipment within your chosen shipping time frame (depending on the shipping option you choose). If the item is being fulfilled by a seller other than ShopJoya.com, then the seller has the item on hand and can ship it out within 2 business days. In some cases, sellers may indicate on the product detail page that processing will take longer before the item is shipped. In-stock items often enter the shipping process immediately, so it is difficult to change an order containing in-stock items. When ordering such items, please double-check the details of your order before submitting it.
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process: The item is available in at least one fulfillment center, and we expect to be able to prepare the item for shipment within a day to a few days (depending on the shipping option you choose).Usually ships in 1-2 weeks: we expect to receive the item from a supplier within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.
Available for Pre-order: The latest release date information that we have for the item will be on its product detail page. If you want to pre-order the item, we will ship it to you once the release date passes and the item is made available to us for shipment.
Out of Stock: This item is currently not in stock and is not available for ordering. It should be back in inventory within a week or two.
Closeout: This item is currently being closed out and once inventory is gone will be deleted from our system. First come, first served.
Some items have shipping restrictions attached to them. These items cannot ship via 3 Day Select or 2 Day, nor can they ship outside the contiguous USA. This may be due to their size, weight or content such as weight, size, aerosol, flammable, combustible products, with the latter having strict shipping regulations attached.
Items with SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS will be canceled from your order and you will be notified by email or phone.
Large Item Delivery
Large items require additional shipping expense. This cost is shown in the product description and is in addition to the Standard Delivery Rate.
International Shipping Rates & Information
We ship to Canada only and no other countries outside the United States at this time.
Back ordered items will be canceled unless delivery is expected in a day or two. We may hold your order, pending delivery of back ordered items, in an attempt to ship as much merchandise as possible.
All products are new and include a full factory warranty, unless noted otherwise. Products that are not new include Factory Serviced or Refurbished (these products can have full warranties, but often do not. The warranty for a specific used machine will be listed in its description). Prices are subject to change without notice. If any pricing or ordering mistakes occur, they will be corrected and we will contact you with the changes before your order is processed.
Cabinet Shipping Policy
In order for cabinet orders to go as smoothly as possible, please read the following cabinet order specifications and conditions.
Please note: We cannot refund any shipping costs if an item does not arrive on time due to weather conditions, acts of God or other situations beyond the control of UPS or USPS. Cabinets and other furniture will ship via ground shipping only, and faster methods of shipping cannot be used. If you would like to discuss a faster or different shipping method, call (800) 428-2804 between 9:30am – 1pm PST. If you believe you have made an error on your order, email us or call us. Be sure to call soon after you place your order, as we try and ship most items out on the same day.
- Sewing furniture ships via freight truck line, and not UPS. Because of this, someone needs to be at home to receive and sign for the product at delivery.
- Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and make a delivery appointment.
- We request that the freight truck will include lift gate and pallet jack service. Lift Gate will unload the product off of the end of the truck. Pallet jack service will roll the pallet of furniture up to your garage or porch as long as it is a somewhat flat surface from the road to the house. This ends the driver’s responsibility. The driver is not obligated to remove the cabinets from the boxes or to get the furniture inside the house.
- When you sign the delivery receipt from the freight companies driver it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. If you notice slight damage where a replacement part could be sent to you and you can install it, just note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt and we will send you the replacement parts. If the product is damaged beyond this then refuse the shipment. It is your right to inspect your product. Do not sign for or accept the product if the driver does not allow you to inspect it. If the merchandise leaves the delivery location, you assume all responsibility. It will not be possible to file a freight claim. Freight claims on hidden or concealed damage rarely get approved so again always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. Please call ShopJoya (Joya Distributing, Inc.) within 24 hours to report a problem. 1-800-428-2804.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- If we need to ship replacements for damaged goods, we will ship them out as soon as possible. We cannot overnight or expedite your replacement shipment. Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company. If the freight claim is denied and you did not inspect the cabinet and have signed for it in good condition, the damaged product is your responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to four additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to manufacture your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.